Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Olympic Withdrawal

So two days out from the Closing Ceremony of the Olympics and I am already in withdrawal. Gone are the mornings where I got to watch sports for a solid hour before leaving to work and the nights of watching random highlights from the days events.

At least we'll always this gem to come out of the Olympics:



I hope he never becomes smart because there's just too much gold there. I might even consider watching Dancing with the Stars if Ryan Lochte becomes a contestant. Yeah, that's how much I love that video.

I wonder when the sports withdrawal goes away, will the want to buy the Givenchy sunglasses that Kate Middleton wore at the Games go away too? The desire to buy glasses online that I am not able to try on is rather strong right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment